Thursday, March 22

DIY Leopard Print TOMS Tutorial

Leopard print TOMS, as painted by Denise Silva Cortes of Pearmama.com
Denise Silva Cortes of Pearmama.com is a Los Angeles-based artist who came into our booth at CHA last month. She does a lot of fabric painting on custom-designed shoes and we told her all about our Tulip Soft Paints. She recently gave them a try! Here is her finished result on a pair of TOMS shoes! 

Way cool, wouldn't you say? 
From Denise:
"I've been wanting to do a pair of leopard print TOMS in like, forever. I am a leopard print lovin' fool. There are so many different techniques you can use to achieve those coveted leopard spots. It took me a minute to find my pattern mojo, but once I did I was totally excited."
She shares her method of painting the leopard print in her tutorial. Check it out and show her some crafty love!


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close